The Tedder Family Fire Home Loss

23 February 2015, @ 9:25am, my sister's home was burned to the ground. Crystal Tedder (my sister),  and Kyndal Tedder (my nephew) both got out safely when awoken from the smoke alarm. David Tedder (my brother in law) was at work, so he, too, is safe.  Their 3 fur babies did not make it out and the home was a total loss.

There is no loss like this kind. My sister lost her business which was attached to the home and my nephew was home-schooled so the situation is dire at this time.
Prayers for comfort, courage and peace.
They need everything, so anything will help.
Thank you and God Bless you all.
  • Anonymous 
    • $500 
    • 75 mos
  • Patti Heinig 
    • $100 
    • 75 mos
  • Terah Kuykendall 
    • $25 
    • 75 mos
  • Heather Howard 
    • $100 
    • 75 mos
  • Mike and Nadine Saur 
    • $50 
    • 75 mos
See all


Amber L. Mathews Pressler 
Comfort, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more