On Wednesday January 17, 2018, a fire started in my mothers home. We know now that it started in the chimney, and proceeded to go through the attic and consume her entire home. My mother and her husband were not harmed. Tragically her four fur babies were lost in the fire.
Yesterday, on the 19th we went to where her home once stood to try and salvage some of their personal items.
We were able to find some family photos. Everything that was untouched by the fire fit into one grocery bag. It's so shocking to see how quickly one moment can change someone's life. Again, we are so grateful my mother and stepdad are safe.
We want to do as much as possible to help out my mother and step dad.
Please know any financial help at this point is greatly appreciated and will help them get back on their feet. Any donation for my their tragedy is extremely helpful, whether it be financial or simply sharing this link with your friends and family on Facebook or email.
Thank you for your support and prayers.
- Sonja Moore
- Jeff Sanders
- Kendra Wright