I've had personal experience learning how badly the police can lie to gain a conviction. I like to fight for the underdogs. Please give generously so that I will have a cookie jar fund to give people a fighting chance against the tyranny that is so rampant in courts throughout the United States (and wherever we have opportunity to intervene against the forces of Tyranny.)
In one incident I've been clobbered by clubs 15 times and then had my head stomped on 3 times. This sort of abuse needs to stop now.
* * * S P E C I A L B O N U S * * *
I'd like to honor your contribution by giving you a special digital token commemorating your generosity. Once you've given your gift here, register an account here https://remedycoin.com/bitshares . Then register your agreement with the terms at https://ForgivenessPublicLicense.org . Then email me so I may transmit to you this special commemorative token "Remedy.Law" representing our combined intention, generosity and sacrifice.
These funds are to be used at the discretion of Joseph William Baker or his agents to support his intention to aid those being abused by the system.
* * * M Y A I M * * *
In the courts they like to talk about a person's "debt to society". I've come upon lots of information that leads me to believe that the courts are benefiting monetarily from the cases that they preside over.
1. I'd like to bring more light to the financial underside of the courts. CRIS, and CUSIP numbers are a good start.
2. I'd like to sponsor research into the campaign finance reports of Judges to expose dirty mortgage payoff bribes that are reportedly happening far and wide according to reporter in exile Janet Phalen.
3. Instead of focusing on "debts to society" I'd like to show how artful conditional forgiveness contracts can better be used to create the money of tomorrow. I've identified a streamlined method of conflict resolutin where it seemed impossible to remedy a situation due to corruption, power or money requirements.
* * * T H A N K Y O U * * *
Thanks for donating to support my efforts to help others. Together, with focus and determination and innovation we can accomplish great things!
No donations yet. Be the first to help.