My engine replacement

Hi, my name is Jamie . I have a 2015 Hyundai Sonata . I got it in 2018. Fast forward to 2020 , the year of hell, I stopped working in March due to COVID and the company I worked for discarding me like trash, I got work done on the car in May to get some oil leaks fixed . Not even a week went past after getting those fixed , that my car was still going low on oil . So , I took it back to car pros and I ended up finding out that the engine was burning oil and also found out there is a class action against Hyundai, and the engine in my car is apart of that lawsuit. I’ve tried everything to get Hyundai to cover 100% of the cost for replacements ( I have an extended lifetime warranty because of the class action) but they will only cover 80% , leaving me with 20% which is still around $1,200. Due to me not working, my unemployment isn’t even enough to cover my monthly bills . As a single mother to 2 beautiful girls, this car is pretty important to get us around.  So I’m asking for any kind of help to cover the costs of the car repairs and maybe even some bills. Thank you !

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 8 d

Organizer

Jamie Clark 
Organizer
Bellevue, WA

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more