Help a friend after a fire

On the evening of February 20th, our duplex caught Fire after a chimney issue. We had insurance but since the home is basically unliveable, we are being told we need to find a new place to live. The costs associated with this are not covered by insurance. The insurance company is also only covering a portion of our living expenses in the hotel, so much of this is adding up. 

Also, any clothing and linens that were not destroyed will need to be dry cleaned and treated with Ozone for the strong odor. This is VERY Expensive. 

Your prayers, kind words, and support mean so much! 

Blessings to each of you taking the time to read this.
  • Brian McAbee 
    • $100 
    • 75 mos
  • Shannon's Boutique 
    • $20 
    • 75 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 75 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $200 
    • 75 mos
  • Paige Mobley 
    • $50 
    • 75 mos
See all

Organizer

Rhonda Lee McBride 
Organizer
Hendersonville, TN
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more