since in 2018 i challenged myself to compete mostly in the heavyweight class i didn't plan in advance to qualify for the Lightweight World Championship. The pleasant surprise came as i got a last minute wild card to measure myself with the best lightweights in the world on the 21.10.2018 in Mountain Home Idaho. I'm honoured to receive the invitation specially because 2 years ago at the same event i became Lightweight Highland Games World Champion.
Preparation is there , the peak form is almost there ,since i'm preparing for the European Championship for Lightweights at the end of September in Luzarches France, i even got a non immigrant visa for US in record time. With such short notice the only obstacle in the way is represented by the travel costs.
As you may already know i'm a freelance sports & fitness professional, and if you are that kind to support me with a donation , in exchange you will receive one of the following at your choice :
- private training session (if you live in Wien, Austria)
- individualised training plan based on your needs (in person or per email)
- performance / nutrition assessment (in person or video-chat )
- lifestyle coaching unit (in person or video-chat )
- or if you are curious to try the original highland games implements, i would be more than excited to offer you a private training session :)
I'm also very happy for all your encouragement and support messages as they keep me going when the going gets tough.
DonationsSee top donations
- Claudiu Vartopeanu
- Eva Brauchart
- Nina Lindroos-Kopolo
- Martina Malus
- Die Apothekerin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more