The fire started upstairs and her brother was able to get both the children out of the house with out injury while Renee was at work.
The house is a total lost with the cause being contributed to faulty electrical wiring.
Both of her small children (ages 9 and 7 ) have lost pretty much everything they own including sentimental items they had since birth and since the fire started in Renee's bedroom, she has lost everything of her own.
Renee is a single mom who works hard to support her children and now has to from scratch.
Please help this young family get back on their feet, in a warm home with basic necessities that this tragic accident took from them.