I am excited to tell you that an opportunity opened up for me to do just that by joining a missions team from Western Pennsylvania to the city of Lusaka, Zambia in South Africa.
The purpose of this trip is to:
1. Reach out to people with mental, physical, emotional and spiritual needs on a daily basis.
2. Take part in a large gathering where thousands of people will receive encouragement, support and
3. There will be Medical Clinics setup to serve the needs in the city of Lusaka by SOS International Missions.
Can you help me raise $3000 to cover all trip costs?
I have contributed personal funds of own and raised close to $500 already! (thank you all who helped with that)
Here's how I'm doing so far!
1. $200 Deposit (Paid by me)
2. $900 by February 1st. (Personal/donated funds)
3. $1000 by March 10th (Hoping to raise)
4. $1000 by May 1st. (Hoping to raise)
If all goes well (I'm believing it will!) I would be leaving May 29th, 2015. There would be live updates while I'm there for you to see as well!
Would you consider helping me spread the love in this life-changing and world-changing mission? Just a donation of $25 would make a HUGE difference.
Thank you and may you be blessed in your giving!
For more information about the Lusaka, Zambia trip and festival, visit:
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more