Mike's fire tragedy

One of our brothers Mike recently promoted(GM Newington CT Wendys) from the Wendys family had a terrible tragedy today 9/7/17,  while he was at work during his QSC inspection today he found out his appartment had a fire and when he got there his entire house had burned down to the ground.  His wife & family had left the house earlier so thank God no one was injured in this terrible tragedy.

While we are glad that everyone is safe he has lost all his belongings.  He lived in this house for the last 20 yrs.
Let's get together and help one of our own during this terrible time.  I urge everyone to donate to this as everything will help.    It would be great to exceed the goal.

Donations ()

  • Danielle Turek 
    • $50 
    • 31 mos
  • Crystal Villar-muniz 
    • $50 
    • 32 mos
  • Cheema District Shifts & Assistants 
    • $317 
    • 32 mos
  • Stephanie Stedman 
    • $100 
    • 32 mos
  • Ana Berlis Escalante 
    • $50 
    • 32 mos
See all

Organizer

Sonny Cheema 
Organizer
Vernon Rockville, CT
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more