On Saturday morning, our Coda boy started getting really sick and not being able to hold down any water or food. We took him to the emergency vet on Saturday night and he has been there ever since. The doctors are monitoring him around and the clock and running several tests and x-rays but are unable to diagnose him. We are hoping and praying for good news because he is such a big part of our family! We love him so much and will do anything for him. As most of you know, I work full time as a teacher and provide our sole income while Parker is in chiropractic school. We have already spent $3500 in the last few days but we know the bills will continue to add up the longer he is at the emergency care vet. If you are able to give, we really appreciate it! The best thing you can give us is your prayers! We can't imagine our lives without Coda.