Major fire strikes Caravan Repair Centre

We are The Caravan Repair Centre in Blaenavon, we apologise to all our customers (some of over 30 years). On Wednesday 8th June 2022 at 22.15 Graham, the owner of The Caravan Centre who was on security detail thought he heard an intruder. On opening the shop door smoke and flames threw him backwards 20 feet. He phoned one of his employees who was luckily minutes away who alerted the rest of the team and they arrived as he was struggling to unlock the gate due to the black smoke. He threw the keys at Dan (our youngest member of the team) and luckily was able to get him out just as the fire and rescue teams arrived. He spent two days in hospital, but is slowly recovering. Dan is our hero, if it wasn't for him Graham would have died.
Most of the employees have lost their tools, other personal possessions like push bikes and their gym equipment.
If you feel that we have helped you over the years then please think of us and our entire team. We spent over 30 years to get the stock levels as it was and it was all gone in one night.
We may be down, but not yet out!!
Grateful thanks to the fire, ambulance crews and Llanfrechfa Grange Hospital
Many thanks to ALL of our staff who have been brilliant during this dreadful time.
Hopefully we will get to see you soon, we will keep you posted
Many thanks

Donations

  • Primrose Jones 
    • 20 £ 
    • 9 d
Become an early supporter 

Your donation matters

GoFundMe protects your donation

We guarantee you a full refund for up to a year in the rare case that fraud occurs. See our GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.

Organizer

Graham Hey 
Organizer
Plasycoed Road, Pontnewynydd, Pontypool