The Brainchild Foundation has an aim of helping children who are affected by brain and spinal cord tumours, and their families. It also focuses on heightening awareness surrounding the huge burden that brain and spinal cord tumours cause to children and their families. The Foundation will support the children suffering from these conditions and provide help and education where their families need it the most.
Do It For The Love is a wish-granting nonprofit organization that brings people living with life-threatening illnesses, children with severe challenges and wounded veterans to live concerts. Their goal is to inspire joy, hope and lasting celebratory memories in the face of severe illness or trauma. Around this time last year they granted Mum a wish to meet one of her favourite artists, Michael Franti, at Caloundra music festival. She had the time of her life, so we thought maybe we could help give someone else an experience like this.
100% of all funds raised will be split evenly between these two charities.
As an added incentive I will be giving away a pack of autographed sporting memorabilia to four lucky winners who have donated a minimum amount, for details on how to win check out my Facebook page at Aaron Ozan Boyle.
The prizes include;
1. Socceroos World Cup jersey, worn at the World Cup by Dario Vidosic, autographed by the team.
2. Signed Jeff horn shirt (wbo world champion)
3. Brisbane broncos - 2017 signed jersey
4. Team Moloney fight worn glove and Andrew Moloney Glasgow commonwealth games worn autographed singlet, where he won gold medal in the flyweight division.
5. Luke Jackson fight worn and autographed glove (2012 Olympic captain, Australian champion, wba Oceania champion, wbo oriental champion)
6. Brisbane lions - 2017 signed jersey
7. Brisbane bullets - 2017/18 signed jersey
8. 2003/04 bullets signed jersey and 2003/04 bullets signed basketball
9. Andrew Moloney and Jason Moloney signed Madison gloves (com games representatives, both wba Oceania champions, both opbf silver champions)
10. Autographed Alex Leapai glove (former world title challenger)
11. Autographed Shannon O'Connell glove (3x world champion)
12. Autographed Trent Broadhurst shirt (top five world ranked light heavyweight)
- Mealio Bruh
- Tiana Harris
- Jade Cowan
- Mitchell McQueen
- Antonella Spoto
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more