Lost all in fire stuck by lighting!


33023698_1537455196102439_r.jpegMy husband and I moved to Dallas Fort Worth area a little over a month ago. Unfortunately our apartment got struck by lighting on Sept 7th. We lost all of our personal belongings inside the apartment in the fire. To list a few: all of our clothing, furnitures, laptops TV, and the worst of all, my entire art portfolio was damaged. It happened too soon that we didn't have a chance to get rental insurance. We deeply appreciate any help and good energy. Thank you kindly, Zhimin
  • Daniel Buchinski 
    • $250 
    • 36 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 37 mos
  • Sara Thorne 
    • $100 
    • 37 mos
  • Kelly McKeown 
    • $50 
    • 37 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $40 
    • 37 mos
See all

Organizer

Zhimin Zhai 
Organizer
Fort Worth, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more