Lost everything in house fire

Early this morning Angela was woken by her roommate Holly telling her that the house was on fire. Neither of them were able to grab any of thier belongings and made it out with only the clothes on thier backs and one pet, the family's beagal. Angela did also manage to get her cat out but at this point are unable to locate it. Two pets also were lost in the fire, Ryker and a rabbit. The fire also consumed Angela's vehicle that was parked in the driveway, so you can sense how intense this fire was. Angela is and has always been so very kind hearted, and is always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. She has always put others needs befor her own and would give you the shirt right off her back if needed. Please help us in helping Angela start to rebuild her life and home from this tragedy. Any and all donations are welcomed and appreciated!!

Donations (0)

  • Voisine Bros. Inc.  
    • $200 
    • 6 mos
  • Michelle Raymond 
    • $100 
    • 6 mos
  • Denise Michaud 
    • $100 
    • 6 mos
  • Tessie Dubois 
    • $25 
    • 6 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 6 mos

Organizer 

Jennifer Dube 
Organizer
Eagle Lake, ME
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more