Lori’s Fire Fund

On Thursday, 11/2/17, my sister Lori’s apartment in Midwest City, Oklahoma caught fire. It started in her bedroom and was ruled an electrical fire. She lost just about everything, aside from a couple bags full of clothes from her dresser. All of her clothes, shoes, toiletries, and even her bed were burned up. Her living room furniture wasn’t burned, but it is covered in so much soot that it is unsalvageable. Not only did she lose monetary items, but also our beloved kitty, Milton. He was over 8 years old and loved to always have a feather in his mouth. We called it his”binky”. Her other kitty, Pixli, made it out, but is now in ICU at the Vet Hospital. They aren’t sure she is going to make it. We can’t thank the fire department enough for trying to revive these sweet pets. Since she has nothing, anything you can give is graciously appreciated. Any money donated would help go towards rent for the new apartment she was moved to, and buying clothes, bedding, and food so she can start over.
  • TOP TIER TACTICAL 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Lourdes Cross 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Terri Chadwick 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Tj Myers 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Lauren Allerton 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Emily Thomas 
Organizer
Jones, OK
Lori Boatman 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more