I am currently training for the Long Beach Half Marathon to bring clean water to families across the continent of Africa. As an active runner for Team World Vision, I have been blessed with the opportunity to visit the water projects first hand in Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia this October! Hence why I am fundraising and need your support.
Things to Know:
- Trip Dates: October 20th-30th (Yes, I'll be celebrating my birthday in Kenya!)
- $500 deposit due July 31st
- $1000 payment due August 20th
- Remainder of payment due September
- I am already vaccinated and ready to go!
Thank you in advance for your support. For family and friends who donate $500+, in addition to a handwritten thank-you card, I will bring back a special souvenir from my travels. I love you all.
- Adele Osei
- Wynecta Fisher
- Kenneth Fisher
- Melvin McArthur
- Iman Hobbs Browne
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more