Linton-Parsons House Fire Relief Fund

On the evening of December 8th, Jessica Linton, Levi Linton and Levi Parson's house caught fire. It began as a grease fire in the kitchen and within seconds engulfed the entire space. They were home at the time, and the two Levi's battled the flames themselves until the fire department arrived. They suffered minor burns and the effects of smoke inhalation. Levi Parson's was sent by ambulance to the hospital to treat his injuries. Thankfully, everyone and their fur-babies made it out safely. Unfortunately, they lost a great deal in this fire. Where the fire didn't touch, the smoke and ash seeped through. This GoFundMe is set up to help them pay their hotel fees, medical expenses, replace household/personal items damaged or lost in the fire, lost wages and to simply help get them back on their feet. Nobody expects a tragic event like this to happen and no one is prepared to deal with the aftermath and trauma that follows. Anything and everything helps during this season of hope, love and giving.53163618_1607537895948831_r.jpeg

Donations

 See top
  • Dustin Otto 
    • $40 
    • 29 d
  • Laura Aerni 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  • Jessica Myers  
    • $60 
    • 1 mo
  • Richelle Duckwall 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Nicole Herman Phelps 
Organizer
The Dalles, OR
Jessica Linton 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more