￼Through time we have worked on the building to make it habitable for the use of our projects. The building now has water supply, the Kitchen has been installed, the external fabric has had a touch of repair. Though we are still posed with more challenges, we are thankful it is much better than before.
Today, we are faced with a challenge of electricity supply to the building.
We seek for donations to help install electricity power lines for the supply of electricity into our building. Our building, which we obtained through a split purchase from the adjacent building, has not got an independent electricity supply line from the national grid. Previously, the building was receiving its electricity from the adjacent building in which all controls where housed. Now we have to get our own electricity lines installed as the building is no longer receiving power from the adjacent building.
The lack of electricity in the building limits our operations extensively and risk our security. We need an independent supply of electricity to seamlessly create, run and manage community projects that benefit the community of Toxteth. The donations made towards the installation of electricity supply will benefit the community of Toxteth and beyond to access the building for the projects we run in it. The details of where the funds will go are as follows
1. There will be a long stretch digging in the public road from the nearest connection point to the boundaries of our private area by SP Energy networks, costing £8690.98 inc VAT
2. We have arranged for excavation in the private area to underlay the LV cable to the building ready for connection to the National grid in the public road. Costing £3091,20 inc VAT
3. We have arranged for ARC Electrical Contractors, to supply and install 100 amp 3 Phase submains S. W. A cable from new electrical intake position to feed existing distribution Boards.
Install 100 amp 4 pole fuse isolator to new intake position.
Supply and install new 18 way T.P.N distribution board to New Electrical intake point. all costing £1217.82 inc VAT
4. A grand total of £13,000
1. Public Road ground work: £8690.98
2. Private Grounds £3091.20
3. Internal Electrical wiring £1217.82
Currently the building has no electricity supply. Our projects are at a standstill. We urgently need funds to install the electricity to resume reaching out to our community. We rely on the use of a few portable rechargeable lights which we take home for recharging. The building is under used due to lack of electricity. We need your help to get us going in reaching out to our community. The funds collected will go directly to the charity to get this job done. Thank you immensely for your donations.
DonationsSee top donations
- Allchurches Together
- Solomon Zacharia
- Brian Ngure
- Lewis Ngure
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more