Let's complete the hospital Clinics

22716842_1501811[phone redacted]_funddescription30 years after founding AHDH, in New Orleans, each one of us can be just proud of such initiative in the motherland.
The St. Joseph’s Hospital is our flagship cause.
Constructed between June of 1977 to July of 1980, by engineers and builders associated with our partner Non Profit – Coude-à-Coude pour le Dévelopement Valléen (CODEVA) – and supported by the people of La Vallée de Jacmel, it is community-owned and operated.
St Joseph’s Hospital serves more than 60,000 inhabitants of the County (Commune) of La Vallée.

A significant goal of AHDH and CODEVA has been the modernization and expansion of St. Joseph’s into a full-fledged Medical Center. We are proud to announce that today St. Joseph’s Hospital is close to achieving medical center status.

Ultrasound was the first imaging technology to be introduced and taught at St. Joseph Hospital. Ultrasound is vital to developing Obstetric Services in this region of Haiti and to reducing fetal and maternal mortality.
The infrastructures are almost completed except for the finishing touch of the Outpatient Department, now built to 65%, the remaining 35%, or $80,000 is the challenge we are facing, out of the initial  $245,000.
And we will be on our way to be the reference hospital for the County of La Vallée de Jacmel and beyond.

Please, join us in that ultimate lap toward St. Joseph Medical Center, a Treatment, Education and Research Center of the future, for the benefit of our less fortunate brethren.


 See top
  • Francois Payen 
    • $100 
    • 10 mos
  • Jacqueline (Jinx) Vidrine, PhD 
    • $250 
    • 16 mos
  • Mayra Pineda 
    • $100 
    • 17 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 17 mos
  • carl vincent 
    • $400 
    • 22 mos
See all


Ahdh HT 
Laplace, LA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more