Lee Shore Rescue, Inc Fire Relief Fund

HELP LEE SHORE RESCUE BUILD A NEW BUILDING TO HOUSE OUR NEGLECTED, ABUSED, AND ABANDONED PETS!


50266458_1596835852248287_r.jpeg
50266458_1596835913727455_r.jpeg
50266458_1596835943760069_r.jpeg

On May 15th, 2020, Rutherford Pet Supply suffered a devastating fire, severely damaging the building.

Chris and David Nelson, the owners of the pet store, had generously been leasing us space in their store for nearly nothing. We are grateful to report that no dogs or humans were hurt, but we have lost the space to house our pets and conduct adoptions.

As part of the process of renovating and rebuilding, insurance will cover 80% of the cost to construct a new building and to house our Adoption Center.  This building will be a blessing to our rescue that we could never afford for ourselves. We will be able to expand our operation and save more lives than ever before.

80% of the funding for the new permanent Lee Shore Rescue Adoption Center is in place, and we hope to be able to move in in January. We are asking for your help to raise $25,000 to cover the remaining 20%. Please consider taking a moment to donate and make an incalculable difference to the abused and homeless pets of Rutherford County.
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 9 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 9 mos
  • Michelle Levine 
    • $75 
    • 9 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 14 mos
  • Meghan Leary Urban 
    • $100 
    • 15 mos
See all

Organizer

Elizabeth Northrup 
Organizer
Spindale, NC
Lee Shore Rescue Inc 
Registered nonprofit
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.
Learn more
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more