I wrote this script, but I’m not telling this story on my own. Everyone on my crew is collaborating to help turn it into something that I couldn’t make by myself. And here’s where you can help. There are two kinds of help that are most needed: financial support and prayer.
Financial support. I’ll be buying props, wardrobe for actors, and renting an Airbnb property for the main location of the story. I’ll also be providing meals and craft services for my cast and crew to show them that I appreciate the hours of hard work they’ll be putting in every day. I will be paying my two lead actors.
To thank you for financial support, I’d like to give back to you:
· Any amount: special thanks in the credits.
· $25: A poster for the movie signed by cast and crew.
· $50: A poster and a link to the film before it is submitted to festivals.
· $75: Everything above and a DVD copy of the film after it has been submitted to festivals.
· $100: Everything above and a digital copy of the movie score.
· $500 and above: Everything above, as well as an executive producer credit.
Prayer and encouragement. Working on any film is hard. It’s not just emotionally tiring for the actors but also for the crew, who are sacrificing their days and their sleep during production. Pray that we build each other up, and that we are able to stay focused and contribute our best every day. Pray that we are making a story worth telling.
We look forward to bringing you this project in the spring!
Producer: Beth Passburg
Director: Olivia Schweikert
Director of Photography: Collin Ausbury
Production Designer: Emily Beaulieu
1st Assistant Camera: Caleb Towe
Gaffer: Alex Hendrix
Sound Mixer: Riley Krutsch
Post Production Sound: Michael Hartman
Script Supervisors: Kiah Svendsen and Tyler Mowery
1st Assistant Director: Nehemiah Jordan