Over Veterans Day weekend, an electrical fire broke out in Laura and Evans apartment while they were away visiting family. Although nobody was hurt and the cats hid away until the coast was clear, there was a lot of smoke and water damage.
Laura and Evan have to move into temporary housing for at least three months and have lost a lot of their possessions...unfortunately, it does not look like insurance will be any help....
As we take time to be with family and friends over the Thanksgiving holiday, we recognize the importance of all the people who support us through this crazy journey of life. So, lets band together and do what we can to help Laura and Evan rebuild what they have lost.
DonationsSee top donations
- Natalie Raketich
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more