My name is Thomas and I'm in grade 11. I am an ambitious teen and a continuous learner and I'm trying to build myself into a person who can impact billions. Currently, I'm trying to do that through AI and machine learning. More specially AI applications for space but unfortunately, I do not have a laptop that can reliably run AI code on it.
If you donate your money it will go towards getting a Laptop to run AI code reliably, any excess will be donated to the ALS foundation.
I've already made two AI models and will continue to make more with your help.
AI models I've made:
- Cat & Dog Image classifier
- handwritten digits classifier
What I plan to Make + Benefits/use case
- Star and galaxy classifier (To discover/Catalog the galaxy)
- Generative AI models for Rockets and Space Stations (To Improve on current Rockets & Space Stations design)
- AI Models to optimize fuel consumption (To use less fuel reducing the amount needed to carry)
- Asteroid Identifier & Path predictor (to identifier potentially dangerous Asteroids)
- And many more
P.S I have a Linkedin where a share my projects, a Medium where I write articles bout what I'm interested in and a Monthly Newletter where I update people on my progress.
- Marnie Houlahan
- Kelly Robillard
- megan Thomson
- Taryn Chesser
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more