Laila and her family, her mom and 4 children, had a house fire last night.
Everyone was in the living room when the power went out and her son noticed black smoke coming from the garage door. Everyone ran out of the house with no shoes, shorts or jackets. Laila's mom sustained some burns to her face when she opened the door. Both cars are burned. The garage is completely gone with some damage to the house as well. The firefighters said they most likely won’t be able to salvage anything because of the smoke damage.
The firefighters managed to save the kids gift that were just put under the tree the night before...
Let's help Laila and her family start the recovery process with funds to buy essentials and anything they lost in the fire.
DonationsSee top donations
- Patty Bull
- Miwako Pessoa
- Richard Gould Gould
- Des Ponce
- Shelly Randazzo
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more