Supporting women, and making an impact in our local community!
--------WHAT ARE WE DOING?------
The First All-Female Mural Walk, San Diego, CA (Sept 28-Oct 5)
WHERE IS THIS HAPPENING?
The East Village neighborhood of San Diego would benefit from our outdoor gallery by bringing in more foot traffic. Our mural walk will bring in tourists and locals alike and get more visibility on local businesses.
WHAT DO WE STILL NEED DONATIONS FOR?
- Artist transportation to SD
- Van Rental for supplies/transportation
- Group lunch and dinners
- Paint supplies, lifts (surprisingly very costly)
- Photo and video coverage of the festival
- Downtime activities for our artists (bike rentals, boat experiences, movie tickets, etc.)
- Closing party open to the public to wrap up the week
WHO WE ARE
Pandr Design Co. | Ladies Who Paint
We are Phoebe Cornog and Roxy Prima of Pandr Design Co. We have successfully built a huge community of followers on social media and our murals have been a way to create interaction with them. We have seen the power of creating art in cities all over the country and we want to make an impact here in San Diego by starting the first all- female mural festival!
*******Please contact us with your address if you'd like us to send a postcard and/or sticker for your donation!********
Contact us for more info!
Follow @ladieswhopaint on Instagram!