Have you ever...
...received tremendous healing from plant medicine?
...felt immense gratitude for this gift and wished more people could access it?
...thought about all those who don't have the means to afford it?
...wondered how you could possibly give back?
This is your opportunity to help democratize psychedelic healing.
My name is Jules, and in my day job, I work towards safe and IegaI access to psychedeIic therapies for all those who may benefit. In my free time, I'm dedicated to psychedeIic education, sharing my journey and everything I've learned along the way online (mainly through TikTok and my newsletter The Journey).
Through my online community, I'm confronted daily with a sobering but unsurprising truth: there are so many fellow humans who are in great need of this healing but lack the means.
I recognize my privilege and hope that if you're in a similar position, you do, too.
Let's give back to our community of fellow human beings and make sure that we're leaving no one behind as we reconnect to ourselves and our planet - no matter the income, gender, home, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or race.
Here's the plan:
- The goal is to gift plant medicine retreats to however many individuals we're able to (based on the funds we raise)
- I'll launch applications through my online platforms, inviting everyone who wants to join to apply for a full-ride scholarship to a retreat
- Funding will go towards IegaI experiences, the choice of which will depend on the location, preferences, and needs of the awardee(s) (e.g., IegaI mushroom treatments in Oregon, sacred grandmother and/or grandfather ceremonies with church communities in the US, potentially travel abroad, and so on)
- We'll gift the retreat experience in conjunction with a handful of 1:1 integration sessions (I'll offer a complimentary prep session for each individual and will direct them to trusted integration specialists as needed)
We'll look for the following criteria in those receiving the gift of ceremony:
- Cannot currently afford to pay for retreats themselves
- Suffer from mental ailments including (but not limited to) depression, anxiety, PTSD, CPTSD, or addiction
- Have previously tried other treatments without lasting relief
- Belong to a minority community (not a prerequisite, but certainly a consideration) - BIPOC, LGBTQ, disabilities, etc.
- Are in a position to receive this healing and have the support structures in place to integrate the experience
Let's spread the magic. No donation is too small, anything helps.
I'm grateful for your support.