Kokoa recently received an OHE and a mass removal. When I initially brought her in to discuss getting her spayed with the veterinarian, we noticed a lump on her mammary train. The Doctor decided to remove the potential cancerous mass and send it out for a biopsy. However, what would’ve just been a spay, ended up turning into a mass removal as well. This increased the price of the surgery quite a bit, as we are sending the mass to a lab outside of the vet for a biopsy. If the results point to a cancerous mass, Kokoa will be getting another invasive surgery to get one of the mammary trains removed. If the results point to the mass being benign, then all should be fine since we already removed it.
I’m turning to gofundme/Facebook to help pay for the surgery she just received and the next potential surgery. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. I’m in a position where the financial side of this is extremely stressful and scary I’m addition to the emotional side. Whatever help given is, again, appreciated so much!
Your donation matters