Hurricane Sally has flooded our home in West Pensacola, totaled our vehicles, and left our apartment unlivable. Our family’s savings have been almost drained due to the craziness that is COVID and 2020, so the biggest way to support us is through a donation of any amount. Listed below are some things we’ll need to square away.
- Security deposit for new apartment
- Down payments on at least one new vehicle
- Replacement furniture (box spring/mattress, desk, dressers, bookshelf, nightstand, coffee table, dining room table chairs)
- Replacement linens (towels, blankets)
- Monthly rent for storage unit
- Replacement cat tree
We’ve been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support this week and apologize that we haven’t had time to reply to everyone. If you want to help, please consider donating whatever amount you can.
- Jill Dileanis
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more