KidFit is a non-profit with big goals for changing our world one child at a time, one city at a time, one state at a time, and one nation at a time.
Our mission is to provide mentorship and opportunities for kids of all backgrounds.
KidFit started for three reasons:
1) We believe that God wants us to help kids in this way
2) We want all kids to have the opportunities that our kids have been blessed with
3) We are coaches. We already use coaching as a way to help kids. KidFit is a multiplier.
Immediately, KidFit will coach and sponsor a 7v7 Football Team in Lynchburg, VA. We are having discussions about initial activities with our team in Knoxville, Atlanta, Dallas and Seattle.
Long term, in addition to the ongoing activities above, KidFit will have facilities across the US where kids can come to get year-round athletic training in a safe place by coaches who care about them.
How can you help?
1) If you pray, please pray that KidFit will have a positive impact on kids
2) Donate to KidFit to help us fulfill our mission
3) Ask your company to donate to KidFit
4) Ask your friends and family to donate to KidFit
- Doug Bretz
- Kenneth Wood
- Verna Burnette
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more