A few weeks ago we found out that my sister Kelley-Jo has breast cancer. Initially, it was looking like a lumpectomy and a few weeks of radiation would take care of things, but last week another mass was found. This is delaying the surgery so that more tests can be conducted to see if the new mass is also cancerous (this could also affect what the ultimate treatment options will be). Kelley-Jo's job involves traveling to out-of-state hospitals to train staff on EMR software. These are individual contract jobs and have her traveling for as little as two weeks or as many as 4 months at a time and need to be scheduled in advance. She's already had to cancel two, and because of the delay in surgery and full diagnosis (we don't even know what stage her cancer is at) it is looking like she won't be able to do her job until at least July. Obviously, this will affect everything, from medical co-payments to living expenses. My sister is fiercely independent and generous to a fault, and I wish I could do more for her. It's hard enough that we live on separate coasts. Thank you in advance for any consideration - anything is helpful!