Keith Goralske Home Fire

Christmas Day 2017 was joyous and will have fabulous memories for many, but for my brother it definitely was not the Christmas he expected. His entire home was destroyed due to an electrical fire that started in one of the back rooms of the home. Between the fire, water and smoke damage, there is nothing left to salvage. He has lost everything except for the clothes that were on his back.  He lives in Toledo, Ohio and it is very cold this time of year.  I thank God that he wasn't home when the fire started. He is a very proud man that has worked hard all his life and is the father of four wonderful young adult children. Two of his sons have Honorably Served in the United States Marine Corps during the past decade. It is very unfortunate that there is no insurance to help with any of his costs that it will take to rebuild a life at the age of 62 years.  I am asking that you please look into your hearts and help Keith if you can help. If you cannot help monetarily, please keep him and others that find themselves in the same situation by lifting them in prayer.   God Bless
  • Anonymous 
    • $75 
    • 43 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • James Porter 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Cindy Chapman 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Deb Goralske Klausing 
Organizer
Crown Point, IN
Keith Goralske 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more