House Fire

On Saturday night the 9th of September, my brother Daniel and his girlfriend Susie decided to go away for the night.
They barely arrived to their destination when they received a phone call stating that their house in Cessnock was on fire.
They returned to find their house completely gutered by fire.
Possible faulty powerboard the cause.
unfortunitly their insurance policy had lapsed, resulting in no contents insurance .
Having four teenagers between them also loosing all their prised possessions.
Always being the first to help other people in crisis, let's do what we can to help them.
  • Penny Taylor 
    • $50 
    • 49 mos
  • Cyline Zambra 
    • $150 
    • 50 mos
  • Anne Steel 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Miranda McDonald  
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
  • Ben Hallinan 
    • $50 
    • 50 mos
See all

Organizer

Chantel Marriott 
Organizer
Seahampton NSW
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more