Johnik's House Fire Fund

I am raising money for my dear, sweet cousin, Johnik Johnson. She and her family lost everything in a house fire on September 25, 2017, which was unfortunately caused by a clothes dryer. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
She is from Spartanburg, SC and is a hard-working mother with three children ages 13, 5 and 7 months. Johnik is a cosmetologist. She works hard daily to provide for her children. She is devastated as all of their belongings have been destroyed and she did not have renter's insurance. Her boyfriend, Tawarren Fernandors, also lived there and lost his belongings as well. The local Red Cross has provided them and their family hotel stay, but that will not last long. She now has to start the process of refocusing and rebuilding to bring some normalcy back to her family. Their current necessities to aid in their transition of moving forward are money, food, clothes, baby items, school supplies, bedding, towels, furniture etc.
Please help in any way you are able. ALL money raised will help benefit Johnik and her family!
  • Faheem Khabeer 
    • 50 $ 
    • 50 mos
  • Brittany Josephine Byars 
    • 25 $ 
    • 51 mos
  • Hadassah Thomas 
    • 25 $ 
    • 51 mos
  • Taryn Carter 
    • 20 $ 
    • 51 mos
  • Josh Singleton  
    • 25 $ 
    • 51 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Pamela Mela Singleton 
Organizer
Greenville, SC
Johnik Johnson 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more