Lamorinda Moms will pull all the donations we receive through this GoFundMe page and purchase gifts cards for families that JFCS East Bay serves. Please consider making a donation on behalf of your family and our club in any amount. Thank you in advance!
All donations must be received by Friday December 4, 2020.
Here are examples of the East Bay families and individuals we will serve through this program:
* Newcomer refugee families from Afghanistan, who worked with the US military there and faced threats to their lives -- now arriving for safety, but in a pandemic.
* Newcomer refugee families from Myanmar, Syria, and Eritrea.
* Immigrants and asylum seekers from Central America, who lost jobs during the pandemic.
* Families and people of color with young children, who already face inequities and are now being directly impacted by these tough economic times.
* LGBTI refugees and asylees, many from Africa and Latin America, who fled their countries because of persecution.
- Mamaheart Nannies
- Ali Schultz
- Katie Terry
- Megan Montgomery Peterson
#1 fundraising platform
People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more