Jenna's Healing Journey to Mexico (NEW GOFUNDME)

To the family, friends, prayer warriors & supporters of Jenna’s recovery, I come to you with heartbreaking news:

After 19 days in the hospital, Jenna has been back home needing full time care- which not only involves myself, but also her sisters and a hospice nurse that comes to the house as needed.  I have taken a leave of absence from work to devote all my time to her care and Mike is providing much needed support emotionally, physically, financially and basically being there to help in whatever capacity he is needed. Many other family members and friends have been contributing time, meals, prayers and donations to help as we battle this incredibly difficult and heart wrenching disease.  The love and support from so many and our faith in God and miracles is what has kept us going.

Since the cancer is now in her bone marrow, it is inflaming the nerves in her skull that control her ability to use certain muscles and body parts.  The biggest issue we face is that she has extreme numbness in her mouth and tongue which is affecting her ability to get nutrition and fluids in, as well as communicate.  We had to admit her to the hospital last night to have a feeding tube inserted and are giving her steroids to help with inflammation, but it is only a temporary fix. 

Another challenge is that her bone marrow is unable to generate blood cells (white- which fight infection, red- which carry oxygen to her heart and organs & platelets- which allow her blood to clot).  All of these are essential for life and because of this, she also needs weekly transfusions.  Our bodies are only able to accept blood transfusions for so long… then they will be rejected, and the blood will no longer be replenished- which will ultimately lead to death.  The doctors have said that she has months, if not weeks left…

There is still hope.  Hope of another miracle.  Hope from the CBD protocol (aggressive RSO regimen).  Hope of the Care Oncology medications and hope from another step in this journey that is outlined below:

After much research and hearing amazing testimonials from two individuals (that our good friend Dana personally knows)- who live in Eugene and came to our home yesterday to share their experiences, we have decided to take her to a clinic in Mexico that specializes in alternative Cancer care.  We were very apprehensive about this at first, but after hearing firsthand of Yochanan & Sarah’s incredible results and their answers to many questions and the details we needed to know to feel comfortable with this decision, we all agree that it is the right thing to do and basically our last hope (short of a miracle) to save her life.   


To give you some background, Yochanan had bone marrow cancer and was given months to live.  The doctors locally said there was nothing they could do to save him.  He looked and Jenna and said, “I was in the exact position you are in right now”.  He couldn’t walk, eat or drink and friends and family were visiting him to say their goodbyes.  Two days after getting to the clinic, he was up walking again and within 3 weeks, there was no sign of cancer in his body.  This was in 2017 and he’s been cancer free ever since. 

The Immunity Therapy Center offers alternative and traditional medicine, has a spiritual and positive healing environment and he said their staff was “angelic”, with personalized care he has never experienced in the US.  Both Yochanan and Sarah met other patients and their families that traveled from around the world to this clinic and continue to share in each other’s support to this day.  They felt safe, extremely well taken care of and agree that the treatment they received was way better than anything else available in the US.

Mariah and I are making travel arrangements to fly down with Jenna either Sunday or Monday and will be there for a minimum of 3 weeks, but there is a possibility it will be longer if needed.  The cost of this clinic is high - ~$10,000+ per week at the clinic (as we’re not sure if additional things will be needed) plus the cost of a hotel or apartment that Mariah and I will rent nearby so we can switch back and forth to be with Jenna in the facility. 

We will travel by air and will need to purchase one way tickets from Eugene to San Diego (first class to ensure we can give Jenna the most accommodating space and comfort that will be essential to keep her out of pain).  A medical transport will pick us up in San Diego and drive us to the clinic in Tijuana which is only a few minutes from the US border.

Your generous donations have helped cover the lack of income from my inability to work, as well as the cost of uncovered medical expenses, supplements, CBD, and the Care Oncology protocol & prescriptions.  We also purchased supplies to help with her comfort and many other essential items to help- including an electric recliner, heating pad, and juicer, to name a few.  We will however fall short of being able to cover the costs to get Jenna to the clinic and proceed with the amazing treatments that will be available to her there.


Transporting Jenna to Mexico to receive the Immunity Therapy treatments, combined with our faith and prayers for a miracle, is our last hope in saving Jenna. 

Venmo is also an option if that works better for you. 

With all our love and thanks,


Jenna’s mom & family



  • Monica Ozwoeld 
    • $25 
    • 7 hrs
  • Ray & Nikki Tanner 
    • $200 
    • 7 hrs
  • Heidi Lakics 
    • $250 
    • 8 hrs
  • Barry Stein 
    • $100 
    • 9 hrs
  • Anonymous 
    • $20 
    • 13 hrs
See all

Fundraising team (4)

Dana Fleming 
Eugene, OR
Shelley Bellmore 
Shelley Bellmore 
Team member
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more