Sarah's Christmas morning fire

Today, Christmas morning, my daughter in SF was awakened by the smoke detector. The house next door was engulfed in flames and it had spread to the house she lives in. Luckily she lives on the lower floor.  Although the upper level of the house she lives in was destroyed, most of her possessions suffer smoke and water damage. I'm halfway across the country and can't help her, and she can't afford to replace her things, so I'm trying to help defray her costs.

Donations

 See top
  • Sierra Zimei 
    • $25 
    • 75 mos
  • Kevin LaBarre 
    • $50 
    • 75 mos
  • EClay Buchanan III 
    • $100 
    • 76 mos
  • Tammy McClure 
    • $200 
    • 76 mos
  • Rajshree Chauhan 
    • $25 
    • 76 mos
See all

Organizer

Mary Ann Harcharik Neuman 
Organizer
Streator, IL
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more