Jarrett Turner House Fire

On Tuesday, October 20th, a power cord in Jarrett Turner's caught fire. Jarrett is the TMS Domain Manager for Mike's Department at the Albuquerque VA. His house burned resulting in a total loss of all of his personal belongings. Jarrett also lost his precious dog in the fire. We are asking for donations to help Jarrett pay for repairs and replace his essential belongings.

Thank you, 
Mike and Annie Reynolds

Donations

 See top
  • Debra Pappler 
    • $100 
    • 18 d
  • Cynthia Nuttall 
    • $1,000 
    • 22 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 28 d
  • Maria G Baker 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Micah Geuss 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Mike And Annie Reynolds 
Organizer
Albuquerque, NM

  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more