On October 11th we'll be hosting our first ever 'JrPreneur Day' - a day for 500 grade six students focused on ideation, innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit.
With a donation of just $50 you can provide a student with an opportunity they won't soon forget... AND not only will your gift of $50 send one student to the event, but thanks to a generous donor, your donation will be matched and used to sponsor another student to participate in an in-class JA Entrepreneurial experience in 2019.
Your donation will enable a student to:
- gain insight and understanding about entrepreneurship
- understand the importance of identifying solutions in ideation
- know how to identify target markets and develop a competitive advantage
- understand how to formalize an idea using a business model canvas
- recognize the importance of creating a pitch to promote a business idea
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more