Inessa's brain tumor battle

As many of you already know my oldest baby girl Nessa had a brain tumor removed Wednesday and did great. I appreciate all the prayers and concern from you all. I am asking that you continue the prayers during her recovery. She s having a hard time with nausea, dizziness and being able to eat and walk. They were able to remove 95% of her benign tumor, but chances are it will begin to grow again meaning another surgery down the road. The remaining 5% cannot be treated with radiation due to the type of tumor, it's resistant to the radiation. Please join me in praying for this to pass so she can recover and go home to her baby girl. I started this go fund me page to help raise money for her and her family to help with food and bills during this rough time in their lives. Anything helps. Thankyou for all your continued prayers and support. We love and appreciate each and every one of you
  • Donetta Cravens 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Jessica Covell 
    • $50 
    • 44 mos
  • Robert Rodriguez 
    • $200 
    • 44 mos
  • Loni Haselrig 
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
  • Frank Smith jr  
    • $100 
    • 44 mos
See all

Organizer

Cortney Vaiza 
Organizer
Sacramento, CA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more