9th Annual iJog for Technology
Dear Page Families, Friends & Alumni,
We are so excited for our seventh annual iJog for Technology fun run! At Page, we are proud to be a community that is dedicated to excellence in education and committed to our community, environment and the future of our children.
We would like to encourage your participation in iJog for Technology. This fundraiser is a once-a-year school wide fundraiser to support our Technology department. Any amount you can help donate would be appreciated!
The iJog for Technology is scheduled for Friday, September 27, 2019 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at our Newport Mesa Campus in Costa Mesa. During the iJog, we will provide the participants with awesome music to keep them moving and drinks to keep them cool!
Your participation is needed and appreciated!
Your donation is tax deductible. (Page Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization). Receipts will be sent for amounts over $250 if requested, for lesser amounts your canceled check or credit card statement is your receipt.
WHAT IS iJOG?
* A school-wide event in which all students (Preschool - 8th Grade) and staff participate.
* Participants will first get pledges, second run or walk laps, and finally, collect money for their school.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF THE FUND RUN?
* To include the entire Page community (Preschool-8 Grade) in a fitness awareness event.
* To make this the only MAJOR school-wide fundraiser of the year.
* To raise the funds needed for new technology.
WHAT DO THE CHILDREN DO FOR THE FUND RUN?
* Have a TON OF FUN!
* Use GoFundMe and their pledge form to collect money for their school.
* Proudly wear their iJog 2019 T-shirt.
* Run/walk a circle track as many times as possible within the time frame from 10:30 a.m. to Noon on iJog for Technology Day at our Newport Mesa Campus in Costa Mesa. Breaks will be given throughout the event.
* All students participate whether or not they have any pledges.
WHAT DO THE CHILDREN GET FROM THE FUND RUN?
* Understanding of the importance of exercise.
* Appreciation of team work and school unity within Page.
* Every student receives a FREE T-shirt and healthy snack on iJog for Technology day.
WHAT ABOUT PLEDGES?
* Sponsors can pledge a per lap or set amount.
* Please do not allow your children to go door-to-door alone to solicit pledges.
* Accumulated pledges of $200.00 per student minimum will achieve our goal.
* Please attach a check of at least $200.00 per student if your family prefers not to solicit pledges for this fundraiser or donate directly through GoFundMe where you can use your credit card to donate.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE EVENT?
* BBQ immediately following the iJog (12 p.m.).
* Each child receives an envelope with their name on it and how many laps they completed.
* Students should now collect their pledges. Make checks payable to Page Academy. Receipts will be given for any donations over $249 if requested. Your canceled check or credit card statement will serve as your receipt for lesser amounts.
- Rachelle Clarkson
- Stephen Andrusky
- Alejandrina Treiger
- Michael Magee
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more