Hyperloop Manchester is a student-led Hyperloop project organization aiming to compete in the Hyperloop competitions organized by the esteemed organisations and to share our knowledge with people around the world.
The team is founded in 2019. Now, Hyperloop Manchester has around 70 team members and around 50 alumni members from different nationalities and backgrounds. Furthermore, the team consists of three main divisions and eight subdivisions.
• Diversity – The team consists of around 80 members from multiple nationalities and different backgrounds. Hyperloop Manchester highly believes that the key to the solution to the problems comes from different ideas.
• Teamwork – This is the core of Hyperloop Manchester. Everything in Hyperloop Manchester is done with teams and collaboration.
• Passion – Everyone in Hyperloop Manchester is allocated in their teams according to their interests and passions. Therefore, every member is passionate about their involvement in the team
• Creativity – Tasks in the team are based on the creative ideas and solutions to improve the aspects of the Hyperloop pod.
• Innovation – The value that essentially depicts the team is “innovation.” The team always aims to implement innovative applications in the designed Hyperloop pod and do research to continuously improve the Hyperloop structure.
For more details, please see our information package via the link below.
Your donation matters
Give £20 and be a founding donor
Your donation is the start of Hyperloop Manchester's journey to success. Your early support inspires others to donate.
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more