On Thanksgiving Day, November 27, 2014 as we were out delivering apple and pumpkin pies that we had made for family and friends we received a phone call from our home owner that our house was on fire. Immediately, we headed back home to find the Anaheim Fire and Police Departments already at the house. The fire was already distinguished but the damage had been done. Everything in our home was destroyed. The electrical fire starting in the laundrey room which is attached to the kitchen destroyed both of these rooms. Due to smoke damage we have also lost all living room, bedroom and bathroom items. We have literally lost everything own.
We are thankful that no one was hurt and that our children did not have to witness any of this.
We Thank You all for your generosity and support.
The Vierstra Family
Anthony (21), Austin (17) Alex (12) and Alyssa (6)
DonationsSee top donations
- steven spradley
- Jami Sessa
- Brianna Krupiarz
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more