My name is Hunter Duncan, and I'm hoping to run against Duncan Hunter for Congress in California's 50th District.
Hunter Duncan Duncan Hunter Duncan Duncan Hunter Duncan...
Sound confusing? Good! It will be on the ballots too.
Please help me raise the money necessary to get my name on the ballot!
---------------Why should I want Duncan Hunter out of office?
Duncan Hunter has been in Congress since 2009. He was elected because the congressman in office for the previous 16 years was his father...also named Duncan Hunter.
26 years of guys with the same name.
Duncan Hunter has been federally indicted for stealing $250,000 from his campaign to spend on vacations, tequila and Panda Express. When questioned about the indictment, Duncan Hunter said "[my wife] handled my finances...whatever she did, that’ll be looked at, too, I'm sure, but I didn't do it."
Yep, he threw his wife under the bus.A FEW OTHER FACTS ABOUT DUNCAN HUNTER:
- He vapes in Congress, and he wants to allow vaping on airplanes. (The two worst places to vape)
- He's accused of buying clothes for a Hawaiian vacation, and falsely reporting the expense as a purchase of "some [golf] balls for the wounded warriors." (Pro shop? More like a Con shop, amirite?)
- He told his Chief Of Staff to "tell the Navy to go f**k themselves." (I support the Navy's right to f**k whomever they choose)
- He "overdrafted" his checking account more than 1,100 times in seven years. (This is the one thing he and I have in common)
- He's been accused of groping a congressional staffer while visibly intoxicated, and he had "intimate relationships" with two other staffers. (I don't even make eye contact with people).
There's more, but you get it.
There's no way this guy could get re-elected, right? Wrong. He was indicted months before his last re-election in 2018 and still won.
---------------Why do I care?
- I'm tired of the top result when googling my name being "Congressman Hunter Has New Sexual Assault Allegations."
- I'm tired of people tweeting at me that I'm a "pr*ck" and should be in jail.Let's flip the name, and flip the seat.
This GoFundMe is to raise money to get my name on the ballot.
The filing fee is $1,740. There are numerous expenses to get my name on the ballot, and I am asking for help to cover those initial expenses to declare my candidacy.
I have done extensive research regarding the requirements to run for California Congress, and I do/will meet all of those requirements.
We have a short window to raise the money, as the deadline to file is December 6th. Please help me raise the money to get on the ballot and get Duncan Hunter out of office.