Hudson House Fire

The Hudson's house caught on fire early this morning, it completely demolished the entire upstairs before the fire was eventually put out. As they we're saving their animals and what little they had left the house caught fire once again. This time it spread to the downstairs. The Hudson's have two little boys ages 6 and 12 who lost everything. As well as the house is a complete loss. We are looking to raise money in hopes to help them buy clothes, food and whatever else they may need in order to recover from this unfortunate turn of events. I will definitely keep this page updated. Thank you for everyone's consideration and help in advance.
  • Whitney Kyllo 
    • $50 
    • 47 mos
  • Kevin Parlier 
    • $150 
    • 47 mos
  • Bryce Siegmeier 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
  • Martin Martinez 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
  • Howard Rohdy 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Ashley Mae 
Organizer
Osage, IA
Shannon Hudson 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more