Deer Park United Methodist Church must pay down our mortgage so that we can continue to bring our message of love, inclusiveness, compassion, and justice to the Pine and Bailey, 285 Corridor area.
Our ministry includes:
· Ten years of providing rent-free space and utilities for the 285 Interfaith Food Pantry
· Woodpile Ministry - We have hauled logs, cut, split and given away hundreds of cords of wood to those in need fuel for heat
· Vacation Bible School
· The Psalm 150 Orchestra and Marching Band for festival events
· Christian Fellowship – meals, community events, great food
· Collecting shoes and jackets for those in need
· Helping our neighbors with home repairs
· Funding school lunches for hungry kids
· Providing musical instruments to students
· Standing up for justice and compassion for all of God’s people
· Taking part in disaster relief efforts in our country and beyond
Our small congregation in the green church on the hill has been a blessing to many over the years.
Your tax-deductible donations will help us Burn the Mortgage so we can continue the mission of sharing God’s Love with all. Our mortgage balance is $41,550. Contributions of any size will make a difference.
Please, help us “Burn the Mortgage” so we can continue serving our beloved community. All donations made here will go to directly to “Burn the Mortgage.” Thank you for helping us to “Pray it Forward.”
From Your Friends at Deer Park United Methodist Church - Bailey, Colorado -- PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 966 Rim Rock Road, Bailey, CO 80421 MAILING ADDRESS: P.O. Box 578, Pine, CO 80470-0578
Mark & Linda Del Dosso
Fundraising team: Deer Park UMC - Burn the Mortgage! (6)