House fire Ron and Jan Berry

On Wednesday Ron and Jan Berry's home caught fire. Luckily no one was home. One of our great officers was able to free the family dog from the home. Ron has MS and due to his condition He was in the hospital at the time of the fire. Jan was at work. The home was badly damaged and they lost most of their valuables, the rest is covered in soot. Their clothing was burned along with all of their household items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These are good people who could really use some help. Thank you.

Donations ()

  • Kevin & Dawn Hofecker 
    • $100 
    • 32 mos
  • Angela McDermott  
    • $50 
    • 32 mos
  • María Raftis 
    • $25 
    • 32 mos
  • Susan Raines 
    • $20 
    • 32 mos
  • Holley Boudrot 
    • $50 
    • 32 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

John Haire 
Organizer
Bushnell, FL
Janice Berry 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more