House fire fizzington

A great  friend  of mine went to bed a few nights ago  shortly after tucking her daughter into bed after reading her daughter a bedtime story   only to be woken up moments later after she herself went to bed for the night  by firefighters  as her home was on fire  

 Luckily  the  actions and support of the local community managed to rescue  my friend and her daughter  from the blazing  building  but unfortunately everything they owned  was destroyed  In the fire 
They litlery dont have anything at all no clothes  toys for her daughter absolutely  nothing  but they are grateful  that they are both alive and well   thank god.
She is to proud  or stubborn  as I call it to ask for any help i am asking  for help to help a wonderful woman  and her amazing daughter who has lost everything that they had in seconds  all due to a house fire caused by faulty light switch  in a bathroom  

Search house fire fizzington  for full story
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more