Dennis & his family suffered a house fire Monday July 10th, early evening. Their house got on fire; everyone is safe & unhurt. The house got significantly damaged, they lost most of their belongings, while not everything got burned, it got contaminated by carbon monoxide and/or other chemicals used by fire department.
We are asking for your help for the Morales family with any amount of donation you can provide for them to recover living essentials (clothing, bedding, houseware, furniture). Thank you in advance for your help. Prayers for you and the Morales family.