On the morning of 12th November my daughters kitchen caught on fire. Luckily her and my grandson were not in at the time. Unluckily her kitchen is a complete write off and all of the appliances that were in it. She had also stored all of the Christmas presents that she had bought just a week earlier for little man. She is currently awaiting temporary accommodation as her house won’t be repaired until the new year. Obviously everything else in the house has been damaged by the smoke so when she eventually gets to return to her home everything that has been saved will need deep cleaning and she will have to replace all of her white goods and kitchen items. Any help would be appreciated. People have been really generous helping with clothes and toys but it is the lost Christmas presents that she was really upset about as it is the first year my grandson will really understand Christmas and she was so excited about this. It will also be very difficult replacing all of the kitchen items just after Christmas when she only bought them a year ago when she moved into her first home. Obviously her family will help as much as we can.
- Nigel Davis
- Maddison Porter-Nail
Donna Louise Malcolmson
Plymouth, South West England, United Kingdom