Home/Farm restoration after fire

While away from the house an electrical appliance caused the house to catch fire.  Smoke filled the entire house taking the life of couple of their beloved pets and putting 7 others in critical condition at Riverton Veterinarian clinic (801-254-6621 for donations).

Currently the house cannot be occupied and the couple are staying at a hotel near their residence.  All animals will be boarded at the veterinarian clinic and will need medical attention.  

Costs are still being determined due to the recent accident and the couple has been informed to not enter the house.  Due to a recent family member passing, paid time off work is not available to the couple as of now.

We are in need of money for boarding and the cleaning/repair of the residence as soon as possible.  All donations of money, food (in the form of gift cards) would be much appreciated.

If you would like to help directly please call [phone redacted]
  • Jennifer Halen 
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
  • Cathie Mooers  
    • $10 
    • 36 mos
  • Honi & Dave Thompson 
    • $50 
    • 36 mos
  • Hanh Chau 
    • $25 
    • 37 mos
  • Emily Largin 
    • $10 
    • 37 mos
See all

Fundraising team (2)

Brandon Elfring 
Organizer
Raised $715 from 5 donations
Sandy City, UT
Ethan Bowers 
Team member
Raised $185 from 4 donations
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more